The Adesso MSR-100 magnetic stripe card reader is used to read and transmit data from any magnetic card that is swiped. It has an excellent Electro--Static discharge and electromagnetic compatible. It is widely used in all different areas such as POS terminals, poster terminals, access monitoring, attendance records etc...
- Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
- The Magnetic Stripe Reader makes credit card transactions a breeze- a perfect Point Of Sale feature for any POS setup
- Swipe in any direction either from left to right or right to left with accuracy and convenience without any difference in readings or limitations.
- Up to 500,000 passes with ISO-conforming cards
- Long life span greater then 500,000 swipes of ISO cards. Never worry about a wearing head, or inaccurate readings because of it. The MSR-100 will last for years and years of accurate readings into your POS system.
- Single, Dual, or Three Track Capability
- The stripe card reader reads up to 3 tracks of data, e.g. decoding/encoding and verifies up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously. So in addition to reading the standard credit card and driver license formats, these readers will read custom formats such as 7-bit encoding on all 3 tracks.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
0 - 40 °C
-20 - 50 °C
10 - 90%